REJECTIONS.... REJECTIONS....

Below are rejections and removal notices from a few websites, some are just weird cos they seem to have conflicting standards - first one from google videos


yep, they have removed my nipple squirting video ad but my Molesting video ad was OK. sure this was to be expected.

YOUTUBE
now look here: I am repeat offender for being on the slightly darker side of gray - one more from being totally struck out. I'm just testing their standards, and also cos they the BIG SHOT. Who doesn't know YOUTUBE?!?
sure, nipple squirting video ad is removed, so is Peeing anywhere video ad and needless to say Mass Group Activity video. but not before receiving thousand over views and a few channel subscriptions and several comments. Anyways non-mainstream adult video share gets U a hellofa more hits in ONE day than YOUTUBE (*waving angry but triumphant fists at them)


YouTube is really anal - the Only vid they approved for mass consumption is my Molesting video ad - good going!!

why you ask??

the most interesting thing:
METACAFE (the most relaxed of the mainstream video share webbys)
accepted:

my Peeing anywhere video ad
my nipple squirting video ad
and of course rejected the infamous
Mass Group Activity video.
but
what baffled me is they are the ONLY ones who REJECTED my Molesting video ad


strange, but people in charge all have different ideas what inappropriate content means.

I think I'll better concentrate more on creating more products for now. . .



yours Luvingly.....
Vijay Uggla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.