Product HELP & FAQ

Problems:
--------------------------------------------
Qn: Your HUD or attachment isn't working. I just get an inverted figure "8".

Ans: The inverted figure "8" is not just the symbol of my store, it is also the infinity sign and most importantly it is the BOX from which you need to extract your purchase from its contents :)


Qn: I am not getting your items, all I see is a chain or letter "8" once I rez it.

Ans: Again, that is the BOX from which you need to extract your purchase from its contents :)


Qn: I have extracted the HUD from the box and worn it, but I can't see it, or it is too small, or too large.

Ans
: Monitor size and resolution can affect how the HUDs or any HUDs in SL. To change the size of the HUD, simple right click on it and choose "Edit". from there, choose resize, and grab one of the handles appearing on the sides of the HUD and resize it to your taste. You can also reposition it using the "position" command from the "Edit" menu.

if the HUD is not visible, try detaching all other HUDs, because it might be hiding behind other HUDs even thought they are attached to different HUD attachment points.

if the Hud is still not visible, simple try detach and re-attaching or wait a while sometimes, for strange reasons SL or your AV might be suffering lag.


Qns: I bought an item but it is not working. BTW I have extracted it from the BOX.

Ans: This is rare, but has happened to products that have been working and selling many copies for months. Don't ask me why this happens, ask Linden Labs. In such cases, follow this protocol (if you can)

1.
detach and reattach (for attachments and HUDs) or take back to inventory and rez again (for poseballs etc)

2.
try logging out of SL and in again.

3.
you maybe in one of those rare script disabled places or in a sim that is experiencing some strangeness. Go somewhere else and try it.

4.
Sometimes the strangeness will go away after sometime and it will miraculously work again.

5.
If it still don't work, contact me PLEASE!! IM me during weekdays (no more than 2-3 lines or I may get capped) and NOTECARDS during weekends.


For Copy / No Trans products:
sorry, I can not offer refunds for these but I will keep sending working copies until it works for you. If still doesn't , it is definately a SL glitch. wait a few hours or a few days and it will work.

For No Copy / Trans products:
IM me and Send it back and I will replace it with working copy or give a full refund (minus SLX fee if u purchased off SLX).


Qns: I bought XXX no. of this item. can I get a discount??

Ans: Sorry I don't do that ATM - unless you talking about something like 10 of each item (are you nuts??)... in that case, contact me and I'll see what I can do.


Qns: How can I best contact you Mr Vijay??

Ans: 1st of all, it's Mr Uggla to you, or just plain Vijay.
best is join my group "Club OmniPotent" and IM me whenever you see me online (great way to spy on me!).
of course you can IM me anytime too.. but pls do send no more then 2-3 lines of txt cos if you do, you or others trying to contact me may get their IMs capped from me.

so

for messages longer than 2-3 lines, just drop me a notecard (remember to save and make sure it's saved).


Qns: I have IMed you many times but you haven't responded.

Ans: my IM has been capped. please send once more

- this is either because another SL glitch has caused some sales transaction to fail or a product not to function for some users. I would naturally get a little more IMs sent to me during such times.

please be patient. and do try again. I try respond to all IMs except the nasty ones or those ending with something like ". . . hey it suddenly worked dunno what happened"


Qns: Wanna Sex?

Ans: No thanks, but I have am quite liberal at my place . . . come down and have with anyone but me :)


Qns: are you gay?

Ans: What kinda question is that?? I get that alot though...


Qns: I'm wondering if you could make etc etc . . . .

Ans: I'm sure happy to listen to all suggestions. but remember they are just suggestions. I am glad to say I have answered a few of them with products I am quite proud of. But don't hound me if I don't.

Also I don't do custom products or animations just for you. Unless you pay me a decent RL equivalent of what you expect to pay if you approach a 3D / multimedia professional working for USD or Euros. (Not Rupees)


Qns: I like this the XXX product, but I also like the XXX from this product. Do you sell something that has both??

Ans: Nope, what you see in my main store is what you get except a few other non-adult versions of products I listed on SLexchange to overcome the strange way the handle adult marked product listings.


Qns: Your Products are great! I need more!! do you have any other stores?!? wow what a miracle worker, good animators are REALLY hard to find..

Ans: thank you, but what you see in my main store and on this blog is more of less it ATM. I am expanding at about 1-2 products everyweek.


Qns: I have a Blog that does reviews or want to do a story or article on you. Can I have a few samples of your product?

Ans: Certainly, just IM me and we can talk.


Qns: Your products are immoral, juvenile and just plain wrong!!

Ans: Thank you, I assume this is a compliment.


Qns: I want to know what the product can do but the video link isn't working!!

Ans: Sorry still struggling with the censorship issues with these on-line video hosting sites. I am far from making enough to host my own videos ATM and am just treating them as ads rather than for instructional / information purposes. the descriptions are in the notecards from the vendors. Any other questions, just ask me.


Qns: The animations don't really line up with my avatar.

Ans: yes this is the way SL works and the more extreme your avatar (AV) is (eg too tall, too long or too short arms, legs, etc) the more likely this will happen. But good thing is for Poseballs, I've got display sets in store 4 u to try out. - just wait for the "wanna sex" crowd to clear the balls first.


Qns: your Mass Orgy poseball set has so many balls and is soo confusing, My man humped another woman by accident and I don't like that cos I don't share my man!

Ans: Boo Hoo . . . (esp to your poor man)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Iren Tinkel said...

thats funny FAQ